This week we get to know Tom Wagner, one of the new “Latitude Regulars” that will be joining me from time to time. I’m thrilled to have him here talking about life in the US Air Force and some of the photography experiences he’s been afforded because of it. Also, I’ve got a bit of a personal story to share after the interview with Tom so please stay tuned after that for this special little tidbit I’ve got for you.
Links Mentioned in today’s show:
Get on the list for updates on Latitude Photography School
Shop at lensrentals.com with my affiliate link and I’ll get a small commission of the sale. Use the code “latitude15” at checkout and you’ll get 15% off your order.
I also have an affiliate link with ThinkTank Photo
Thank you for your support!
Main Topic: Life as a photographer in the Air Force
Tom, welcome to the show!
Tom it’s good to have you on and to get to know you a little bit. You’re one of the “new regulars” that will be coming on from time to time. Thanks for sharing your time and expertise with us.
- Who I am, what I do, etc.
- How I got into photography
- Photography in the Air Force
- Unique opportunities to travel
- Unique perspectives on viewing the world
- Short duration stays and challenges for photography
III. Photographing in Foreign Countries
- Planning photo locations
- Challenges with photographing in foreign countries (language barrier, unique rules, other tourists, etc.)
IV. Destinations talked about:
- Trondheim Norway
- Sevilla, Spain
Tip of the Week.
Brent: Try something new
Guest: travel.state.gov to get started with making your travel plans.
- Find us on the web at http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
- Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brentberghermphoto/
- Find the podcast facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1892577214293688/
- Find me on instagram @brentbergherm
- Find me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
- Find me online at https://brentbergherm.com
- And finally, my online learning platform for photographers is found at http://latitudephotographyschool.com