Perspective blending, exposure blending, color grading and more are discussed in today’s episode with my special guest, Enrico Fossati.
Links Mentioned in today’s show:
Find Enrico’s masterclass on dark processing here: https://www.enricofossati.it/dark-processing-masterclass
Get on the list for updates on Latitude Photography School
Shop at lensrentals.com with my affiliate link and I’ll get a small commission of the sale. Use the code “latitude15” at checkout and you’ll get 15% off your order.
I also have an affiliate link with ThinkTank Photo
Thank you for your support!
Main Topic: Dark Processing
Today we’re talking about some post-processing techniques and I have a fantastic photographer with me, Enrico Fossati, welcome to the show!
- Let’s talk a little about your work. Tell me about one or two of your recent locations where something special happened.
- You use a technique you’ve termed “dark processing.” Tell us what is dark processing.
- Perspective blending
- Exposure blending
- Color grading
- Time blending
- Other techniques you wish to talk about?
- Dark Processing and other techniques
- Find us on the web at http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
- Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brentberghermphoto/
- Find the podcast facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1892577214293688/
- Find me on instagram @brentbergherm
- Find me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
- Find me online at https://brentbergherm.com
- And finally, my online learning platform for photographers is found at http://latitudephotographyschool.com
- Find Enrico Fossati here: https://www.enricofossati.it