Find John’s images here: https://www.instagram.com/johnsharp0790/
Get some free resources here: https://brentbergherm.com/info/resources/
Get on the list for updates on Latitude Photography School
Shop at lensrentals.com with my affiliate link and I’ll get a small commission of the sale. Use the code “latitude15” at checkout and you’ll get 15% off your order.
I also have an affiliate link with ThinkTank Photo
Thank you for your support!
The last several months have brought the world various levels of quarantine, restrictions and lockdowns. The airline industry is operating at about 85% less than before with international flights hit the hardest.
Amidst all this a listener took his family to Alaska. This is the story of his experience. His name is John Sharp and I’m so glad to have him here to tell us how it went. John, welcome to the show!
The travel experience during massive restrictions.
- A bit about you and your photography
- How long in the planning
- The decisions to still go
- The flights up there
- The setup, what you did, AK quarantine restrictions
- The Journey to AK
- How bad, or good was it? How easy to get about
- Where did you go?
- Traveling about
- The pics
- Thoughts on Northern Alabama.
- Find us on the web at http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
- Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brentberghermphoto/
- Find the podcast facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1892577214293688/
- Find me on instagram @brentbergherm
- Find me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
- Find me online at https://brentbergherm.com
- And finally, my online learning platform for photographers is found at http://latitudephotographyschool.com