I recently took two trips to the Palouse area and came away with more panoramas that I usually do. I’ll fill you in on all the details in today’s episode.
Links Mentioned in today’s show:
Enroll in my Master Photo Printing course and get a full year of LPS free once it’s released!
YouTube Videos: Segmentation Make, super speed production https://youtu.be/cSK3IZ4Y_Iw
Segmentation Make: https://youtu.be/DhlHh4O0LxI
Read the blog post and download the e-book for this topic: https://brentbergherm.com/palouse-panoramas
Get some free resources here: https://brentbergherm.com/info/resources/
Get on the list for updates on Latitude Photography School
Shop at lensrentals.com with my affiliate link and I’ll get a small commission of the sale. Use the code “latitude15” at checkout and you’ll get 15% off your order.
I also have an affiliate link with ThinkTank Photo
Thank you for your support!
I’m doing a solo show today and I’m talking about Palouse Panoramas. I’ve also got a listener question to answer so I’ll get to that as well.
First, there’s a few announcements.
- I’m working hard on my Latitude Photography School and I have a plan to roll it out for beta testing in early August. I’m keeping my fingers crossed but I basically have nothing to do between now and then so it should go fine.
- Everyone who has purchased my Master Photo Print course will get a free year of access to LPS. The course is easy to find once again on my website and there’s a direct link in the show notes as well. The cost of the course is $149 and it does include the download files for offline viewing after a period of time. Once I release LPS everyone, from those who first purchased it long ago to those two buy it today will get an access code to the rest of all the videos and other training materials I’m providing over the next year. I may decide to throw in some other goodies for those two buy the course but for now this is what I’m going with.
The offer ends at the end of business day, July 31, 2020, Pacific Time. I plan to put the site mostly in maintenance mode at that time while still allowing folks who’ve bought the course the ability to still log in and go about their stuff. And then a week or so after that I should have it all arranged and ready to go with all the other lessons and stuff I’m planning. At least to get it rolling and started.
Then, I’ll open it up for general enrollment later on, likely the end of August.
Then, over the course of the next several months I’ll be rolling out more and more material.
The biggest thing I’ll be doing that will set my service apart from the rest is having the ability to have your specific issues and questions addressed. There’s other services that have a much larger library of videos and training materials, and my library of training materials will certainly continue to grow. But with group sessions and the ability to submit specific questions to what you’re fighting in your photographic experience, I’ll be able to help you and make that available to the rest of the members as well.
I’m still working on all the particulars, but this is the general idea of what I’m working on and looking to provide.
Main Topic: Palouse Panoramas
I highlight each of the images and describe where they were shot and the setup behind the scenes. A little discussion regarding post-production is also included.
Secondary Topic: Segmentation
A listener, David Hunter, wrote in and asked a bit about my segmentation series. He saw my video on YouTube regarding my image segmentation but he’d like a lot more on the thoughts behind the process. So here we go.
I’ve got about 15 total images here, some more segmented than others. Some not as successful than others, but I’m showing them all. And let’s talk about them.
- Find us on the web at http://latitudephotographypodcast.com
- Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brentberghermphoto/
- Find the podcast facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1892577214293688/
- Find me on instagram @brentbergherm
- Find me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/brentberghermphotography
- Find me online at https://brentbergherm.com
- And finally, my online learning platform for photographers is found at http://latitudephotographyschool.com